Arsenal 4 - 0 Everton | Full Highlight
Taj
0
Taj
Welcome! My name is Taju Abdulaziiz, and I'm an Associate Researcher at Wollega University's Business and Technology Incubation Center (BTIC). I have a Bachelors's degree in Civil Engineering from Wollega University in Nekemte, Ethiopia, and a Master of Technology in Infrastructure Engineering and Management (IEM) from Pandit Deendayal Energy University (PDEU) in Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India.
Throughout my academic journey, I've developed a passion for infrastructure engineering and project management. My education has given me the knowledge, skills, and experience to design and manage infrastructure projects effectively. Currently, at BTIC, I use my expertise to conduct research and provide technical assistance to businesses in the region.
When I'm not working, I enjoy staying active and playing sports like cricket and soccer. I'm also an avid reader and enjoy learning about new technologies and innovation in the field of infrastructure engineering.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about me. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or would like to collaborate on a project.
Research Areas: BIM, AI, PM

Post a Comment